tittletot is hosting the ‘2021 Rainforest Model Contest’ for kids ages 3-8 years. In the contest, kids will create their own Rainforest/Jungle Model and present it to the panel of judges.
Tittletot membership/purchase is not required to participate. It is open to all members and non-members.
Junior Group: 3-5 years
Senior Group: 5-8 years
OPEN TO: Any kid residing in the USA and Canada
Deadlines: ***Last date to register- January 4th, 2021***
Last date for ‘Rainforest Model’ Picture Submission- January 4th, 2021
(Optional, not accounted for the result but we recommend you to submit the photograph before presenting)
Presentation Date: January 6th-9th
Click here to register for the contest.
Wood, paper, plastic, cardboard, playdoh, slime, paint, stones, construction papers, miniatures, anything recyclable and kids friendly.
Registration: To participate in the contest, it is mandatory to register before the deadline. While registering, you need to select the presentation time from the calendar.
Selection Process: Virtual Presentation to the Panel. All the participants will be judged on 40 % for their model and 60% for their presentation skills.
Kids ages 3-5 years will showcase their model and tell anything about their model or animals (e.g. favorite animal, flower, the voice of a lion, etc.)
Participants under the age group of 3-5 should adhere to the below rules:-
1. Present their models using materials that meet the requirements of the competition
2. Introduce themselves with their name and age.
3. Share 1-2 facts about Rainforest/ Jungle.
4. Stay within the time limit off 2 minutes per participant
Time Limit- 2 MINUTES each child
Kids ages 5-8 years– Kids need to showcase their model and talk about the following things in their presentation:
- Present their models using materials that meet the requirements of the competition
- Introduce themselves with their name and age.
- Share 1-2 facts about Rainforest/ Jungle
- How they created it and what is the best thing about rainforest/jungles that they like the most?
- Name 3 reasons why Rainforests/Jungles are important?
Time Limit- 2 MINUTES each child
Objective- The main objective of this contest is to enhance our little ones’ confidence, creativity and unleash their imagination about the Rainforest/Jungle. With this contest, we aim to inspire the little minds to be more mindful of nature and how we take care of Mother Earth. The judges are looking for little artists’ creativity in capturing the habitat and the wonderful place that wildlife call home.
All the participants will be judged on 40 % for their model and 60% for their presentation skills.
The judging panel will incorporate the following observations while judging:-
- Creative Model
AWARDS & PRIZES (in each category)
- ONE first prize to the best entry received
- FIVE second prizes to first runners up
- TEN third prizes to second runners up
- All other participants will receive a participation prize and certificate from Tittletot.
To get your models featured on our social media pages, while you build your model, please feel free to share the pictures by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Result: All the results will be announced from Jan 15-20, 2021
Looking forward to what your little minds can create and so let that imagination take shape through your “Rainforest” model and presentation. Please make sure your kids are registered to participate in the competition and also please make sure to pick a time slot for their presentation during registration.