The current pandemic situation is greatly affecting our little ones mental and social development due to less social interaction, play-dates, classroom activities etc. For that very reason, tittletot presents ‘School in a Box’ program. ‘School in a box’ program is unique, engaging, fun and exciting, especially designed for kids age 3-8 years. It is a combination of online classes and do at home activities. We have 50+ themes, 30,000+ worksheets, 5,000+ DIY activities and STEAM projects.
‘School in a Box’ Program:
- Mix of online classes & at home activities
- Every month all material will ship directly to your doorstep
- Box includes teaching material, activity kits, projects, reward charts and certificates
- Everyday new activities, every week new theme
- Direct interaction with teachers
- Less screen time and a limited number of kids in each class
- Program Outline for 5 Days in a week class
Monday: Online Class with experienced teacher, circle time, the teacher will cover all the important topics related to themes and brief you about the activity kit.
Tuesday – Thursday: Kids will do the activities provided that includes everyday 4- 5 Worksheets, DIY Activities, Craft, Flashcards, Assignments, Role Plays (depending upon theme)
Friday: Online Class that would include circle time, Teacher review your home assignments, Problem-solving by the teacher, Show and Tell, Reward Charts and Certificates handing over by parents and teachers..
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- Weekly Online Classes (x2) in Small Groups of 6-10 kids each group
- Consistent set of kids in a group to help develop bonding
- GT Focused Worksheets
- Crafts, STEAM Projects, Logic Building Activities, DIY Assignments, Worksheets
- Theme Based Curriculum
- New Activity every day, New Theme Every Week
- Weekly Show and Tell with Rewards and Certificates
REGISTER TODAY – ONLY A LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.