The current pandemic situation is greatly affecting our little ones’ mental and social development due to less social interaction, play-dates, classroom activities, etc. For that very reason, tittletot presents the‘ School in a Box’ program. ‘School in a box’ program is unique, engaging, fun, and exciting, specially designed for kids age 3-8 years. It is a combination of online classes and do-at-home activities. We have 50+ themes, 30,000+ worksheets, 5,000+ DIY activities, and STEAM projects.
- A mix of online classes & at-home activities
- All material will ship directly to your doorstep, every month
- Booklets, activity kits, projects, reward charts, and certificates
- New theme every week and a new activity every time
- Direct interaction with teachers
- Less screen time and a limited number of kids in each class
What is in the Box
- Two small group online classes every week
- Show and Tell every week
- 60+ GT Focused Worksheets
- 12+ Crafts, STEAM Projects, Logic Building Activities
- Theme Based Curriculum x4 themes every month
- Star Rewards and Certificates
- Get your projects featured on website/social media
Monday: Online Class with an experienced teacher, circle time, the teacher will cover all the important topics related to themes and brief you about the activity kit.
Tuesday – Thursday: Kids will do the activities provided that include everyday 4- 5 Worksheets, DIY Activities, Craft, Flashcards, Assignments, Role Plays (depending upon theme)
Friday: Online Class that would include circle time, Teacher review your home assignments, Problem-solving by the teacher, Show and Tell Reward Charts, and Certificates handing over by parents and teachers.
REGISTER TODAY – ONLY A LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. The last date to register September 15, 2020, for the next batch starting on September 28, 2020.
Use Coupon Code OCTOBER to get a 10% discount for our next back starting on September 28th.